Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Ok so I know a lot of people have stopped checking our blog because I don't post often, sorry, I'm terrible I know. Nothing very interesting has happened lately but I was checking my email today and I got the most hilarious email from my sister that I had to post it. Now I'm sure a lot of you have heard or read about this but I could read it over and over again I think it so funny! Enjoy.....
---If you didn't see this on the Tonight show, I hope
you're sitting down when you read it. This is probably
the funniest date story ever, first date or not!!! We
have all had bad dates but this takes the cake.
Jay Leno went into the audience to find the most
embarrassing first date that a woman ever had. The winner
described her worst first date experience.
There was absolutely no question as to why her tale took the prize!
She said it was midwinter...Snowing and quite
cold... and the guy had taken her skiing in the mountains outside
Salt Lake City , Utah .
It was a day trip (no overnight). They were strangers, after all, and
had never met before. The outing was fun but relatively uneventful
until they were headed home late that afternoon.
They were driving back down the mountain, when she gradually began to
realize that she should not have had that extra latte.
They were about an hour away from anywhere with a rest room and in the
middle of nowhere! Her companion suggested she try to hold it, which she
did for a while. Unfortunately, because of the heavy snow and slow going,
there came a point where she told him that he had better stop and let her
go beside the road, or it would be the front seat of his car.
They stopped and she quickly crawled out beside the car, yanked her
pants down and started. In the deep snow she didn't have good footing,
so she let her butt rest against the rear fender to steady herself.
Her companion stood on the side of the car watching for
traffic and indeed was a real gentleman and refrained from
peeking. All she could think about was the relief she felt
despite the rather embarrassing nature of the situation.
Upon finishing however, she soon became aware of another
sensation. As she bent to pull up her pants, the young
lady discovered her buttocks were firmly glued against the car's
fender. Thoughts of tongues frozen to poles immediately
came to mind as she attempted to disengage her
flesh from the icy metal. It was quickly apparent that she had a brand
new problem, due to the extreme cold.
Horrified by her plight and yet aware of the humor of the moment, she
answered her date's concerns about' what is taking so long' with a
reply that indeed, she was 'freezing her butt off' and in need of some
assistance! He came around the car as she tried to cover herself
with her sweater and then, as she looked imploringly into his
eyes, he burst out laughing. She too, got the giggles and
when they finally managed to compose themselves, they assessed
her dilemma. Obviously, as hysterical as the situation was, they
also were faced with a real problem.
Both agreed it would take something hot to free her chilly cheeks from
the grip of the icy metal!
Thinking about what had gotten her into the predicament in the first
place, both quickly realized that there was only one way to get her free. So, as she looked
the other way, her first time date proceeded to unzip his pants and pee her butt off the fender.
As the audience screamed in laughter, she took the Tonight Show prize
hands down. Or perhaps that should be 'pants down. 'And you
thought your first date was embarrassing.
Jay Leno's comment...'This gives a whole new meaning to being pissed off.'
Oh and how did the first date turn out? He became her husband and was
sitting next to her on the Leno show.
Posted by NickandAnnette at 8:06 PM
Friday, October 24, 2008
My brother Parker and I took a trip out to see my sister Shanda in Cedar City last weekend. As a last minute invite we decided to go boating at quail lake. Shanda and Parker did awesome wake boarding. I was of course not prepared and had no swim suite, so I ended up going in a t-shirt and capri sweats. that didn't stop me from getting in the water though. GOOD TIMES!
Posted by NickandAnnette at 9:02 PM
Saturday, October 11, 2008
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I dated my adorable husband Nick all through High School.
2. What kind of car did you drive? I had many, all were WAY ghetto! Forest green jeep grand Cherokee, Bright red grandam, another forest green ford Taurus, white Chevy truck and my personal favorite, a white Acura legend with NO power steering.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? I am embarrassed to say that I didn't pass the first time. I actually didn't pass till the third time but in my defense it was a 6 o'clock in the morning drivers ed class. Can you really blame me.
4. Were you a party animal? Yeah I was out every weekend and most weekdays.
5. Were you considered a flirt? I was more of a flirt in Jr. High School. Every one new Nick and I were together in high school.
6. Did you play in band, orchestra, or choir? No I wasn't involved in any extra curricular. I have no talent.
7. Were you a nerd? Were? I still am. I don't think I was in "a group!" I was just kinda friends with everyone.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Again.... no talent.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No but I did get in trouble every once in a while.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I never learned it. I had no School spirit.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Phillips taught creative writing and film literature, Ms. Beckstrand taught life time sports and Sociology and Mr. Carpenter taught English. Those are my top 3.
12. Where did you eat lunch? I really didn't eat lunch until my senior year of school. Durangos had these amazing salads I ate like everyday. Oh yeah and Hogi Yogi.
13. What is your schools full name? Lone Peak High School "A World Class High School"
14. School mascot and colors? Knight. Black, Maroon and Gold
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I only ever went to 2 dances....... Preference and Prom. Both my senior year and I asked Nick to both.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I would just to do things a little differently. I would have tried to be involved in more School activities and extracurriculars and I would have tried harder at school with my grades.
17. What do you remember about your graduation? Feeling relived!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? All my friends went to Lagoon and I think I was finishing packets.
19. Were you in any clubs? FFA! My teacher gave extra credit to join. YAY Gowans!
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Lets Just say I was 105 lbs then and I definitely don't weight that now.
21. Who was your prom date? Nick. We went to "The Roof" on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building for dinner and Jack and Jill Lanes for our day date. It was fun!
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yes but I think I'm more looking forward to Nicks class reunion.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? I scored Jr Jazz games my sophomore year for American Fork Recreation and my JR. and Senior year I worked in the cafe at Jack and Jill lanes.
Now I tag: Ashley, Ammon and liz, Tamma and Erin
Posted by NickandAnnette at 6:29 PM
My mother in law Kathy nicknamed Ryann "patches" because she looks like a cabbage patch baby. She has those big cheeks and she is always sucking in her bottom lip. So today Grandma brought home a red hair, blue eyed cabbage patch kid for her. She LOVED it! Thanks Grandma!
Posted by NickandAnnette at 6:15 PM