CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

RYANN JEAN IVINS IS HERE!!!!!

Well she, yes SHE is here and "only"6 days early. Yesterday (the 6th) Annette called me around 11:30am saying she thinks her water broke. And sure enough it was "go time". We called everyone and met at the hospital, there we found she was 2 cm and 50% (for those who understand that) And then around 2am o the 7th she was 8-9cm and 100%. Two hours and 3 min later at 4:03am she found her way into the world. The doctor had concerns because the cord was wrapped 2 times around her neck and was fighting for air. After about 5 min of ohhhing and ahhhhing they wisked baby and I to the nursery for her shots,bath,pictures,and that fun stuff.She was cleared and we took her to her mom. Annette is very happy and in great spirits. She is doing very well.
Now just for a personal note, I can't beleive the miracle of life and the blessings we have received from our father in heaven. I am still in a state of shock and awe! Thanks for all your support and look forward to a beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for your new addition, and I can't believe it's a girl! You are going to be great parents. She is a doll!!

harmony said...

You both will be great parents. It's crazy how we feel like we know her already. I'm sure one day we'll hear her cry.

Treasures4u2Share said...

I've been anxious to hear the great news! I'm so excited for the whole Ivin's family!!! Congratulations to you all!!! What a precious baby GIRL! We wish you the best.

JoandDoug said...

Congrats you two! She's beautiful! I just went to check your blog to see what was new with you and was not expecting to see this. She truly is gorgeous and we're so happy for you! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I love you guys so much! I'm so excited to have a niece! She's adorable and it makes me wanna come home every weekend to hold her! Love you!