CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nick was giving me a hard time yesterday about how I haven't posted anything lately, so here is my attempt.
Sorry we don't have any real recent pictures of Nick and I. Being 8 1/2 months pregnant I haven't felt real photogenic. Nick was playing with the "which star do you look like" thing that Sarah told us about. Where you post a picture of yourself and it brings up like the top five celebrities that you look like and it morphs your face into there's. Nick did his first and when his #1 turned into a woman (celebrity unknown), we were rolling on the floor laughing. In his defense the picture didn't do him justice. I finally let nick take my picture to see who I looked like. In my picture I had the worst pregnant nose you've ever seen. My celebrities who popped up were Julia Stiles and a bunch of aisan celebrities, none I knew. So you can see why I haven't put any new pictures of myself on the blog. Just wait when the baby comes I'm sure there will plenty for ya'll to look at.

3 comments:

harmony said...

You do have to agree Nick would be a beautiful woman. What I wouldn't do for his legs. Where were those genes when I was in the oven? Can't wait to see you at the shower. Love ya.

Sarah said...

Oh stop it...you are one of the cutest pregnant people I've seen. But I know that it isn't comfortable so for your sake I hope the baby comes soon. Love ya

The Ullery Family said...

sorry I missed the shower. I have a gift for you here though. I've been so sick and the last thing you need it to get this right before that baby comes. Keep us posted. We are so excited for you!