CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks for the love!!!!

Well, 3 weeks and counting! Scary I know.... just wanted to write and thank you all for your support to Net and I we love you all! We were talking last night about how scary it is to becoming parents and found it comforting when we thought of all our family members and how great they are! We know we can call any of you night or day for anything!!! First we have a Dr. in the fam now (pretty much anyways) second I know there will be no shortage of pictures of my baby, thanks sarah and third We got Harm moving close so my kid can come over and get in their pool. (hint hint Todd.)
But really thanks again we love you all and are so blessed to be a pert of your families lives. And if you aren't in our family and your reading this well we love you too.
I think we have names picked out for the baby if you didn't know already they are. Christian Nicholas Ivins or Ryann (unknown) Ivins any suggestions?

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you guys too. You guys are going to be awesome parents! Just stick to this rule...do completely opposite than Trevor and I. You may have a chance then. Love ya

harmony said...

It is a little wierd after you have your first and they just let you walk out of the hospital with this little baby. It's a trip. I guess you do sort of own it:) You will be great parents. Aren't you glad you've had all this practice with your nieces and nephews? I was wondering what girl name you had picked out. I guess we all just figure 'it' will be a boy. Maybe we'll be in for a surprise. Love you both (and baby) Aspen is excited to have another baby to carry around.

Sarah said...

Whoa...hold up! Aspen is my babysitter, find your own! lol!

Treasures4u2Share said...

Nick! You're gonna be a daddy??? Weren't you just a snot nosed kid yourself? Hahaha!!! Where has the time gone??? Congratulation to you and Annette! We wish you the best. Can't wait to hear--boy or girl!
Love, Danalyn

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Nick and Annette you guys will be great parents and we are excited for you. The name Christian Grant sounds good and I like Ryann Antionnete. Very classy and victorian. Love you guys!

Tony and Jay Ivins said...

Hey guys, I tagged you, check out my blog- J